Club Kit Women Jersey
With this updated version of Possenia's bestselling Club jersey, the winning aspects of last year's edition have been seamlessly blended with new cutting-edge sustainable fabrics and longer sleeves to enhance your performance on the bike.
The jersey's contours have been engineered and optimized for minimum drag and maximum speed.
You'll experience reduced air resistance, translating into enhanced efficiency and ultimately improving your performance on the road.
Proven aerodynamic advantages, saving you seconds and watts.
Contains recycled fabrics.
100% Made in Italy fabrics. Hand-made in Europe.
- Aerodynamic fabric: made from advanced, lightweight fabrics that are designed to reduce drag and improve airflow around you to minimize wind resistance
- Streamlined fit: tight and contoured to the body, with longer sleeves and a longer back to maintain coverage and reduce air turbulence. The snug fit prevents flapping fabric that can slow you down
- Ventilation and breathability: While this jersey has been designed with an emphasis on aerodynamics, it provides good ventilation and breathability to keep you cool and comfortable. Mesh panels or strategically placed to allow heat and moisture to escape
- Moisture management: designed to effectively manage moisture. The fabrics have excellent moisture-wicking properties, pulling sweat away from the skin and allowing it to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Lightweight construction: made from lightweight materials to minimize weight and enhance overall performance. This allows the you to move freely and comfortably without feeling weighed down by the jersey
- Storage pockets: features 3 rear pockets for storing essentials as well as a zippered pocket and a stream-lined side pocket
- Reflective elements: incorporates reflective elements to enhance visibility and improve safety on the road
78% Polyester, 25% Elastane
Look after your Possenia kit with love. It’s sustainable, not invincible.
- Wash below 30 degrees on a gentle wash cycle
- Use a mild detergent and don’t use fabric softener or conditioner
- Never tumble dry your cycling clothing
- Hang your kit to dry, inside-out and preferably in the shade
- Always wash inside-out to avoid pilling, with all the zippers zipped up and ideally in a mesh laundry bag.
(Pilling may occur naturally with time)
Complete the look:
Free Shipping on all orders in Switzerland
90 Days Return Policy & 2 Year Warranty
Club Kit Women Jersey
Shipping & Returns
We ship anywhere in the world!
Free shipping is eligible for all orders withint Switzerland.
For all orders in Europe or the UK, shipping is free on orders over CHF 200.
Orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
2 Year Warranty & Crash Replacement
All Possenia items are warranted for 2 years against defects or workmanship issues.
If you have recently had a crash, please send us a few pictures of your damaged kit and proof of order. We will see if it is possible to either repair your item for a small cost or offer you a good discount to replace your item.
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns up to 90 days after purchase for a full refund.
The item must be unused, worn and with tags.
All returns are free of charge.
What are Bluesign® PRODUCTS?
This means that the product was made with the highest level of consumer safety, produced with minimal impact on people & the environment, and by responsibly using the resources by minimising waste. It is a certified sustainable product.
Do you offer a repair service?
Accidents and crashes happen.. if you happen to hit the tarmac and your kit gets damaged, please contact us by email with a few photos of your item and a copy of your proof of purchase.
With this information, we can see if we can offer you a repair service for a small fee or provide you with a discount on a replacement item.
More info in our Warranty Section
What is covered in the 2 year warranty?
Possenia products are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Quality is at the heart of the Possenia Promise.
Our warranty doesn't extend to products that have been damaged through crashes or failure to adhere to care instructions. However, please do get in touch for us to offer alternative solutions.
More info in our Warranty section.
How do I know my size?
How to find your perfect fit:
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
Waist: Measure around the fullest part of your waist, slightly above your true waistline.
Upper Thigh: measure around the highest point of your thigh.
Above-the-knee: measure the point just above your knee.
True Aerodynamic Technology
The jersey's contours have been engineered and optimised for minimum drag and maximum speed. You'll experience reduced air resistance, translating into enhanced efficiency and ultimately improving your performance on the road.
Partly made with recycled fabrics, this jersey is the perfect blend of performance, style and sustainability.