BIKE THE LAKE
THE ICONIC RIDE AROUND THE LAKE LEMAN
SUPPORTING CYCLING IN NEPAL
CYCLE CITY NETWORK NEPAL (CCNN)
Their efforts are concentrated in supporting cycling in Nepal through various practical teaching programs and initiatives to make their cities more cycling friendly.
With this year's raised funds, CCNN will:
• Develop the "Bicycleogy" course structure for a 'Bicycle to School' campaign destined to reach students
• Expand the "Sustainable Saturdays" campaign to other cities
• Support the Critical Mass event
READ MORE ABOUT THEIR WORK
CCNN is a not-for-profit youth network dedicated to supporting cycling in Nepal through practical teaching programs and initiatives to make Kathmandu a more cycling-friendly city.
There are many benefits to their work.
Their initiatives are centered around empowering and teaching women & children to be independent through cycling, highlighting the environmental & health advantages of cycling, and making the cities of Nepal more cycling friendly.
With last year's Bike the Lake contributions, CCNN could:
- Finance the promotion of their new cycling app "GreenWay".
The platform is the basis of the campaign "My way, Greenway" which encourages people to take up environment-friendly practices primarily cycling
- Renovated all the bicycle stands around Kathmandu
Help us spread our love of cycling to Nepal and join our ride around the lake!
Every little bit helps
Donate to CCNN
Help us raise funds for Cycle City Network Nepal (CCNN) to aid their mission of making Nepal a more cycling-friendly country.
Thank you for helping us spread the love of cycling!
You can make a donation via bank transfer to Possenia Cycling, the not-for-profit association linked to Possenia.
Your full donation will be transferred to CCNN.
CH31 0900 0000 1561 9548 7
Please add the following note to your donation: Bike the Lake 2023 Donation CCNN
You new favorite core jersey to bike around the Lac Leman - a rite of passage for Swiss cyclists! An all-rounder jersey designed for endurance, comfort and breathability.
Designed in Switzerland, 100% Made in Italy fabrics, manufactured in Europe.
- Endurance jersey
- Longer raw cut sleeves - so comfortable you forget about them
- Elastic gripper at the bottom of jersey
- 3 back pockets and a side pocket for extra storage
- Reflective elements
Body 100% polyester | Mesh 90% polyester, 10% elastane
Look after your Possenia kit with love. It’s sustainable, not invincible.
- Wash below 30 degrees on a gentle wash cycle
- Use a mild detergent and don’t use fabric softener or conditioner
- Never tumble dry your cycling clothing
- Hang your kit to dry, inside-out and preferably in the shade
- Always wash inside-out to avoid pilling, with all the zippers zipped up and ideally in a mesh laundry bag.
(Pilling may occur naturally with time)
2 Year Warranty. Free Shipping in Switzerland.