EVERESTING TOGETHER FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
RIDE FOR CHANGE
Surpass your limits, support causes that matter and have a ball on your bike. This unique cycling experience will be one to remember.
Contribute 1 metre or 5000: every metre you climb generates funds to support vulnerable populations, our climate and the planet.
In 2022, our challengists cumulatively climbed 97'611 meters .. That is like climbing the Everest approximatively 11 times. Very impressive.
In total, the Togeveresting 2022 raised CHF 8'124.18 in donations for our various causes.
An impressive amount for the first edition of this event.
Sadly, we will not be running the Togeveresting challenge in 2023. Keep an eye on our events page for all other events and a future Togeveresting edition.
Ce maillot est conçu pour l'événement Togeveresting de Possenia qui a lieu chaque année pour soutenir notre planète et les populations vulnérables.
Réduire, réutiliser, recycler.
Conçu en Suisse, tissus 100% italiens, fabriqué en Europe.
- 60% recycled fabrics from PET Bottles
- 3 innovative fabrics (lightness, aerodynamics, sustainability)
- Race fit for aerodynamism and comfort
- 3 rear pockets and one side pocket for extra storage
- Extra soft on the skin for superior comfort
- Full-length zipper with camlock and guard
- Reflective elements
This eco jersey is made with a combination of fabrics incorporating post-consumer (60%) recycled polyester, virgin polyester and elastane
Look after your Possenia kit with love. It’s sustainable, not invincible.
- Wash below 30 degrees on a gentle wash cycle
- Use a mild detergent and don’t use fabric softener or conditioner
- Never tumble dry your cycling clothing
- Hang your kit to dry, inside-out and preferably in the shade
- Always wash inside-out to avoid pilling, with all the zippers zipped up and ideally in a mesh laundry bag.
(Pilling may occur naturally with time)
2 Year Warranty. Free Shipping in Switzerland.